Potty Training Chart & Stickers - Potty Patty
Potty Training Chart & Stickers - Potty PattyCode: mi-patty-0977905497
This Potty Training Chart & Sticker by Potty Patty is a complete personalized potty training reward system for your girl.
Potty Training Charts are a great way to help your little girl have fun with potty training!
Potty Patty Chart includes the following items:
- 8.5 X 11 laminated reusable potty training chart
- 192 colorful encouraging word stickers
- Guide to Potty Training your Toddler
- Keepsake potty training certificate
- A pink dry erase marker
- 2 magnetic strips to post your potty chart on the fridge
- Plastic hook to hang potty chart in the bathroom
These Potty Training Charts are a truly personalized potty training reward system.
- Personalize the potty training chart with your girl's name and photograph
- Flexible - allows you to personalize the rewards that will encourage and motivate YOUR child
- Hang it where it works for YOU and YOUR child
- Write, draw or sticker the chart - do what works best for you and your child
- Laminated chart is reusable
We offer some other potty training aids that are make the potty training process more successful!
Based On 4 Reviews
This chart is too small and not designed for 2 year olds. My daughter placed it in the bathroom next to the potty chair but so far the only thing my grand daughter found of interest was the red marker that she used to create art work on her arm! I used a sticker reward system years ago, good idea but the board and the stickers need to be larger and more designed for littler ones. Might work well with older children who understand the concepts charted on the board. Buy your own poster board and some stickers of interest and make your own
Fantastic! Great incentive for kids.
I let my daughter run around without pants on and set the potty chair in the living room. Not the most ideal I know but it worked.
I then made a sticker chart for her and every time she pottied in the potty chair she got a sticker. Before you know it she was going potty all the time! Then I saved the potty sticker chart for her baby book. It took a couple of days to get her to actually sit on the potty for the first time but I praised her extremely when she did it! Good luck, she will be potty trained before you know it!
My daughter loves stickers, so this was perfect for her! Don't know if she really understood the reward system though!