Potty Training in One Day - A Basic Program for Girls
Potty Training in One Day - A Basic Program for GirlsCode: Kit-0028 $59.95
1) Potty Patty Doll is specially designed to Potty Train. .
- She is a drink and wet-on-demand doll. She can drink water and hold it until you want her to go pee.
- She is 16" tall and is dressed in a 2 piece outfit, so that the pants can be removed when potty training. She is also wearing a diaper underneath her clothes.
- She conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963.
2) Two bottles for Potty Patty to be able to drink water.
3) Three "Big Kid" underwear for the Potty Patty
This underwear is like the child's potty training underwear. Potty Patty will change into this "Big Kid" underwear, along with your child, on the day of the training that I like to call the "Big Day". The additional underwear is to change the doll when she has an accident on the "Big Day".
4) The Patty Potty Chair
This pink potty training chair is smooth, simple, light weight and portable. It has no edges to pinch your toddlers thights. It is easy to clean and has a low splash guard.
It has cut outs on the fronts and sides for easy lifting. It is designed to be low to the ground to encourage the more natural squatting position for toileting.
This basic potty chair is all that is required to potty train your child.
Potty Training is one of the most challenging processes a parent faces. For some parents, this is a rewarding and memorable experience, while for others it can be a frustrating time. This book walks parents through the entire potty training process from determining if their child is ready, to how to handle bowel movement training and bedwetting. It answers common questions such as:
- At what age should I start potty training?
- How do I know if my child is ready to be potty trained?
- What should I do? How should I potty train?
- What does potty training in one day mean?
- What about Bowel Movement Training?
- What should I do if my child resists training?
- How do I handle night time potty training and bed wetting?
- And much more.
The goal is to help parents prepare for this important developmental milestone and make it a positive and memorable experience for both parent and child
Click here for Operating Instructions for the doll.
You have the choice of adding the Potty Training in One Day - A DVD for Today's Parents for only $9.95. This DVD is meant especially for the parent. If you are more of a visual learner then we highly recommend purchasing this DVD along with the system.